terça-feira, 27 de novembro de 2012

where is my pride? sometimes I wonder .
I still remember fighting for myself or for what I thought was myself at that time.
I remember acting tough since age of four. nobody could ever beat my pride, my precious pride.
I remember being an androgenous little girl who then turned out to be an androgenous little teen as well. I remember being picked at school. I think I lost my pride here, if I ever had it at all.
I still look at the scars sometimes. they seem so pitiful now as they seem back then.
my lord, I was a digraceful little girl. I still am.
I never forgot my lovers. I still can recite every name. The first one is unforgetable they say. I don't know, maybe that's true. That clumbsy girl almost drove bipolar. no. no. t'was not her fault. It was mine. all along.
And you. oh you who I know for so many time. you are my vortex. I will die within you. and I'm dying. never I though I could love this much.
And the alchoolic pits I drank all my life. They're still in my liver , making me stay forever in this amazing inebriate state. 
I shall not proceed. I'm stuck in this town . I've been fighting all my life for nothing. Now, I'm hiding in this black veil. I can't reach a thing. My dark clothes are keeping me warm and I don't know what to feel anymore.
I still remember that day, It was a wednesday. 17. seventeen. seven. teen. se. ven. teen. the number echoes through out my brains. I failed . I failed at dying too. I stopped being a fighter because I was losing the battle, then I tried to quit and quitting was a failure too.
I'm stuck in this apathetic state of mind. my face hides the harm. In true, I don't quite feel a thing.

I still listen her in my head: GROW UP

Fuck you. I'm Peter Pan.





Sem comentários: